As we celebrate Thanksgiving Day this month with loved ones, Waters Choice encourages you to fully enjoy the day and take it all in. However, it is important to give thanks every day of the year, and not just on holidays. Find below Seven Simple Tips to Make Every Day Thanksgiving by Arvind Devalia.
- Live with an attitude from gratitude. Gratitude is all about appreciating the things you have in your life-everyday, and not just on Thanksgiving Day. Gratitude is a way of reaching back to your natural state of happiness. Notice what’s right instead of what’s wrong, and begin to see every “problem” as an opportunity for growth and development. Is your glass half full or half empty?
- Show your appreciation for others. Countless people contribute daily to make your life what it is. From the postman to the checkout assistant, everyone that you interact with plays a key role in helping you flow through your day.
- Celebrate life every day. Life is for celebrating, and if you choose to do so, your life can be a never ending fiesta! Eat healthy and quality food and remember to exercise regularly and make it fun. After all, you don’t want to get too tired for the next day of celebrating life.
- Enjoy nature’s bounty. Every now and then, look at a sunset, cloud formation, or trees. You can get so busy. Just learn to become present to the beauty of nature and keep at it.
- Share your abundance. You are blessed with so much abundance, from your worldly goods, your wisdom, your innate goodness, and indeed nature’s bounty. You have been given so much, so share it with others every day and don’t wait for this time next year.
- Truly appreciate your loved ones. We so often take people for granted only to miss them as soon as they have left. Many times loved ones leave and we wish we’d told them how much they mean to us. Show your loved ones you truly care for them every day and not just on a few special occasions each year.
- Contribute to others and bring people together. Random acts of kindness are magical and giving of yourself is one of the best joys of life. Connect with people without wanting anything from them. Become conscious of the joy you get from all your positive acts. When you give the gift of a smile or a kind word, you create a wonderful ripple effect of joy that touches many, and helps build bridges between everyone.
Thanksgiving Day will be gone all too soon, but there is no reason why you cannot continue the spirit of Thanksgiving all year round. If you would like to read more from this amazing author, follow the link! http://www.arvinddevalia.com/blog/
Waters Choice is thankful for and appreciates all of our customers and blog readers! What are you thankful for? We want to know our customers better. Let us know by leaving a comment.
In case you haven’t read it yet, check out this blog post on falling in love with your hot tub!